Lately

It's been forever and a day since I posted anything to this blog, but I'm trying to be better about staying updated and linking to my work elsewhere.

I've been writing full time for the list-themed blog Listicles.

I've been writing my usual slate of film, music and art reviews for The L Magazine (Taken, The Lodger, Serbis, Donkey Punch, The Pervert's Guide to Cinema, Notorious, Top 10 of 2008, Dust, Kanye West's 808s and Heartbreak, Beyonce's I Am... Sasha Fierce).

I've begun a weekly art column Wicked Artsy for The L Magazine's blog (first installment: Meaning in Saturation).

An article I wrote about Chelsea's elevated public park The High Line appeared on the cover of the latest issue of ARTisSpectrum Magazine.

And a recent academic article on hip hop and Busta Rhymes will be posted soon.

Also, as I begin a new class entitled "Media and Architecture" I will be posting related materials on a regular basis.

No comments: